Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions will have the following meanings unless inconsistent with the context:
||Dissertation-help.uk will act as an “agent” for qualified “writers” to sell their original “work” to the “customer,” which shall be deemed the customer’s property.
||The person(s), ﬁrm or company who appoints Dissertation-help.uk the “Agent” to find a fitting “Writer” in order to provide the original “Work”
||The person who will conduct the research and write the paper according to the “Customer’s” specifications
||Any research and/or written assignment, including, but not limited to, dissertation, essay, research paper, and presentation slides, supplied according to the standard provided by the “Customer” while placing their order
||Any completed “Order” that does not adhere to the “Customer’s” original specifications and hence needs to be edited, reworded, or revised
||Additional details are given by the “Customer” conflicting with the original “Order” specifications
||“Customer’s” project or assignment details along with the payment
Terms of Appointing the Agent
- The “Agent” guarantees to provide all “Work” supplied through its services will be according to the standards given by the “Customer” when placing their orders.
- The “Customer” agrees to inspect and examine the “Work” and contact the “Agent” within 10 days of the due delivery date if they consider the guarantees of the “Agent” have not been met.
- In case, the “Customer” is not satisfied that the “Work” provided is according to the standards ordered, the “Customer” will have the remedies available to them as set out in this agreement.
- The “Customer” is not allowed to give – or ask for – any personal contact details to the “Writer” — the “Agent” will act as a connection between the “Customer” and the “Writer”.
- The Agreement will carry on between the “Customer” and the “Agent” up to the time period permissible for revision i.e. 10 days after final delivery.
- The “Agent” will assign a suitably qualified “Writer” which it considers to hold relevant levels of qualification and experience to do the “Customer’s” “Order”.
- Once the “Agent” has obtained payment from the “Customer”, the “Customer” can cancel the order within 24 hours of the order placement. In the case of rush orders (24 hours to 3 days orders), only 2 hours’ leverage will be provided.
- All the deadlines will be counted from the date of payment and will be adjusted accordingly if the payment is received late from the “Customer”.
- The “Customer” will provide the “Agent” with specific and clear order descriptions and make sure that all the facts given about the Order are concrete and correct.
- The “Agent” will collaborate all the way through with the “Customer” to make the Order according to the standards provided. The “Customer” will assist the “Agent” by giving all relevant information at the beginning of the transaction and complying with the “Agent” throughout the transaction if the “Writer” require any further information or guidance.
- The “Customer” agrees that not being able to provide such information or guidance during the course of the transaction may delay the delivery of their “Work” and that the “Agent” will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of such delay. In such cases, the ‘Completion on Time Guarantee’ will not apply.
“On-Time Delivery Guarantee”
- If the “Customer” provides more guiding details after the payment of the order that has to be incorporated, the deadline will be adjusted accordingly.
- If the “Customer” delays in sending the requested information or answering from the “Writer” during the course of the order, the deadline will be adjusted accordingly.
- All the ordered “Work” will be delivered before midnight on the due date unless the due date falls on a Sunday, Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year’s Day (“a Non-Working Day”), in which case the “Work” will be delivered the following day before midnight.
- For all the plagiarism scan reports to be sent along with the order, the “Customer” agrees to provide an additional 24 hours since TurnItIn.com and other reliable anti-plagiarism scanners take about 12-24 hours to report.
- The “Agent” will not be held liable under this guarantee for any lateness due to technical problems that may arise due to third parties or otherwise, including, but not limited to issues caused by Internet Service Providers, Mail Account Providers, Database Software, Incompatible Formats and Hosting Providers.
- The “Agent” will not be held responsible if the delay in the delivery of the “Work” is a result of the “Customer”’s” actions – including but not limited to where the “Customer” has failed to provide additional information deemed necessary by the “Writer” or they stated, is required for the completion of the “Work”.
- If the “Customer” has agreed to ‘Delivery in Parts’ with the “Writer”, the On-Time Delivery Guarantee reflects the final delivery date of the “Work” and not the delivery of individual components of the “Work”.
- Considering all the above clauses, the “Agent” agrees that all “Work” will be delivered by the “Writer” on time or they will refund the “Customer’s” money in full unless the two can come to a mutual agreement.
“100% No-Plagiarism Guarantee”
- The 100% No-Plagiarism Guarantee is applicable when the “Customer” finds plagiarism in the “Work”.
- When there is a conflict as to whether the “Customer’s” detection is Plagiarism or not, the “Agent” will review the “Work” in light of all the relevant circumstances and make the decision. In such circumstances, the “Agent’s” decision will be final.
- In all cases, where the questionable Plagiarism is small or insignificant, or it is reasonably obvious that the highlighted Plagiarism is a result of an error, the 100% No-Plagiarism Guarantee will not be applicable.
- The guarantee will not apply in situations where the “Agent” finds plagiarism and informs the “Customer” beforehand. In such circumstances, a rewrite will be provided where requested by the “Customer”.
- If the “Agent” detects Plagiarism on or after the due delivery date, then the “Agent” will ask the “Customer” for an extension to revise the order. It will be solely up to the “Customer” whether to give the extension or not. In case, the extension is given, the guarantee will not be applied.
- In case, the “Customer” does not give an extension, the guarantee will be applied.
Altering Order in Progress
- The “Customer” can not request alterations to their “Order” specifications after the payment has been made without either extending the original deadline or paying the appropriate additional charges in case the additional details conflict with the original “Order” specifications.
- The “Customer” can however provide the “Writer” with additional supporting information shortly after full payment, provided that:
- The additional details do not add to or conflict with the details contained in their original “Order” specification
- The “Customer” is ready to extend the deadline
- If the “Customer” provides added information after full payment conflicting with the details provided in the original “Order” specification, the “Agent” may at their discretion either obtain a quote for the additional and/or changed specification or reallocate the Order, as soon as is reasonable, to a different “Writer” without informing the “Customer”. The “Customer” agrees that this may cause a delay in the delivery of their “Work” for which the “Agent” will not be held accountable. Under these circumstances, the ‘On-Time Delivery’ Guarantee will not be payable.
Revising the Completed Orders
- The “Agent” agrees that if the “Customer” believes that their completed “Work” does not adhere to the exact directions and/or the guarantees of the “Agent” as published on the “Agent” website, the “Customer” may ask for revisions to the ‘Work” within 10 days of the delivery date.
- The “Customer” is allowed to make one request containing all details of the required revisions. This will be sent to the “Writer” for comment. If the request is reasonable, the “Writer” will revise the “Work” and return it to the “Customer” within 24 to 72 hours. The “Writer” may request additional time to complete the revisions and this may be granted at the discretion of the “Customer”.
- In case, the “Writer” does not agree to the “Customer’s” request for revision, the “Writer” will comment back on the request. If an agreement is not reached between the “Writer” and the “Customer”, the “Agent’s” quality control team will evaluate the dispute and their decision will be final.
- They may, at their discretion, refer the matter to a different “Writer” for assessment, in which case the decision of that “Writer” will be binding on both parties
- If the “Writer” fails to follow the instructions of the “Customer”’s reasonable request for revision, the “Customer” is allowed to request again that the “Work” is revised until the request has been fully dealt with
- If the request to revise the “Work” falls outside of the time allowed for revisions, then “Customer” agree to extend the deadline accordingly for the “Writer”.
- The “Agent” is bound to provide the service within the stipulated timeline. However, due to workload, the order can be delayed a bit. The “Agent” will inform the “Customer” in advance.
- If “Customer” does not respond on the topic suggested or answer the questions after placing an order. The “Agent” will wait for the response for 21 days and then send the work on the topic of its choice.
- The “Customer” isn’t entitled to get a refund If the brief/topic is rejected but asks for a revision. If the deadline of 10 days passed after the final submission of the topic brief, They will have to place a new order then.
- The order cancellation time is 24 hours from payment. No refund will be issued after that or if the “Writer” has already assisted the “Customer” with the topics.
- If the “Agent” accepts to refund the “Customer” fully or partially, this refund will be issued using the credit or debit card that the “Customer” used to make the payment initially.
Terms of Payment
- The “Customer” and the “Agent” agree that all the payments will be made in advance.
- “Order” will only start processing once the advance payment has been received.
- “Customer” can choose to cancel the “Order” within 24 hours of the payment. In case of rush orders (24 hours to 3 days), the “Customer” has to cancel within 3-6 hours.
- The “Customer” accepts that once the “Order” is paid and allowed time to cancel the “Order” has passed, the “Order” can not be cancelled nor refunded.
- The “Customer” accepts to be restrained by the “Agent’s” refund policies and agrees that full refunds will only be given in the circumstances summarised in these terms, or other circumstances that arise, in which event any refund or discount is given at the discretion of the “Agent”
Copyright / Ownership
- The “Agent” agrees that the “Customer” owns the copyright to the “Work” supplied through the “Agent’s” services
- The “Agent” agrees that all “Work” provided through its service will not be resold, or distributed, for remuneration or otherwise after its completion.
2:1 Standard Guarantee
- The “Agent” guarantees that if the “Customer” orders 2:1 standard work then, on delivery, the “Work” will meet the 2:1 standard according to the “Customer”
- The “Customer” can break the “Order” into instalments and take them to the supervisor for approval, chapter by chapter or whichever way deemed good.
- The “Agent” ONLY guarantees the 2:1 standard according to the “Customer” satisfaction or opinion at the time of “Order” delivery
- The “Agent” does not guarantee any grades or marks awarded by any institution or person, after the “Customer” was satisfied at the time of delivery
- If the “Customer” was satisfied at the time of order delivery but then got unexpected marks, NO refunds will be made. However, the “Customer” can request a revision within the time allowed.
- If the “Customer” pays for 2:1 standard work and on delivery, the “Order”’ does not adhere to the 2:1 standard, the “Customer” is entitled to a full refund, providing the “Customer” presents the “Agent” with either credible evidence or a reasonable explanation of the facts to prove that the “Work” does not meet the required 2:1 quality standard, within ten days of the delivery date.
- If the “Customer” is holding any proof whatsoever that the “Work” does not meet the quality standard ordered, it is mandatory according to this agreement that such evidence must be presented to the “Agent” immediately and the “Agent” will take this evidence into account when reaching a decision. All such evidence will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
- In all cases, the “Agent’s” verdict is final but the “Agent” will provide the “Customer” with adequate information about reaching the decision.
- If the “Writer” dedicated to finishing the “Customer’s” order quit the assignment before the due date, the “Agent” will pay back the “Customer”. The “Customer” may then direct the “Agent” to locate another “Writer” to complete their order, or to issue them with a full refund.
- Data collection is the primary job/responsibility of the “Customer”. The “Writer” will not conduct any primary research on the “Customer’s” behalf. However, the “Writer” may help by providing the questionnaire to the customer to collect the data.
- The “Amount” will are charging is for writing only.
- Due to a large number of queries telephone and email support requests cannot always be dealt with immediately, but the “Agent” assure to strive as hard as humanly possible to respond to the “Customer’s” requests promptly and speedily
- A personalised account is provided to every “Customer” as soon as he/she places an order. “Agent” urges the “Customers” to use the personalised account to directly communicate with the writer. Failing to do so may cause serious issues including delay in the response, and an important query can be missed/ overlooked. “Agent” will not be held responsible for the delay in the communication due to non-usage of the personalised account.
- In case of miscommunication regarding any query or reply, the “Agent” will not be held responsible for the final result. The “Customer” will provide us with the additional deadline as well as he/she may be charged additionally for the result of miscommunication.
- The “Agent’s” Phone answering service hours are 9 am – 5 pm (UK Standard Time) Monday to Saturday. The “Agent” does not work on Non-Working Days, as mentioned above. Any service or support offered on a Non-Working Day is entirely up to the “Agent”.
- However, the email service of the “Agent” will work 24/7 and the “Customer” is expected to receive a response within 24 hours.
- The “Customer” assures to check their university guidelines and regulations before proceeding with the “Order” and to fully satisfy themselves of their individual institute or universities rules, regulations and guidelines.
- The “Customer” accepts that whilst every effort is made to ensure that all Work is completely accurate and fully custom wrote that inaccuracies may from time to time occur and that the “Agent”, its employees and the “Writer” on its books will not be held responsible, bar free amendments as allowed by these terms, and a discretionary discount for such occurrences.
- Both parties agree that these terms and conditions are intended to be legally binding from the Commencement Date.
- The “Customer” agrees that the details provided at the time of placing their Order and making payment may be stored on the “Agent’s” secure database, on the understanding that these details will not be shared with any third party.
- The “Agent” agrees that they will not disclose any personal information provided by the “Customer” other than as required to do so by any lawful authority, and/or to pursue any fraudulent transactions